Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Needless Sleep

I am the kind of person that doesn't like to sleep much at all. Sleep to me is a wast of time, I am aware of what happens while you sleep. The whole energy replenishment its fine, i just wish there was another way to get your energy back. Right now its 2:38am and i will be up by 7am but i refuse to go to sleep yet. I mean there is so much i could do right now. If I fall asleep time passes by rapidly, nothing gets really accomplished, aside from the bodily function. Reading is something I really enjoy and at night time seems to be a very proper time to do so. I don't have to deal with any noise or distraction since all is in perpetual silence.

No comments:

Welcome to my madness..

Thanks for coming; here you will find a collection of things I randomly come up with. Most of them are a way to vent out how I feel, others are just random stuff my mind comes up with. I like to write short stories on my spare time, hopefully I'll get to post some here too :) So please keep coming back, I post things every now and then and some times more often than others. Again thanks for coming and hope you enjoy what you see, and please feel free to comment!!! :)