Sunday, March 25, 2007

Pearl

Dark in the middle of the night i sat. Nothing was visible, as hard as I tried I could never seem to find the light. I was wishing for the end of the tunnel for quiet a while, then I allowed it to settle into my veins. The Darkness had made itself anew within my self, I was happy in total disillusion. I learned to make the most out of what the sweet darkness could provide me with. After a few eons had past, something happened, the darkness was willingly disturbed. She had arrived, her majestic looks were embraced by my eyes, my heart felt sudden warmth. It was a blessing maybe or it was a false sense of joy. Whatever it might have been it created a new me, a new beginning to my already going story, a beginning that I will take and develop. A shinning pearl deep in the night, even without a source of light managed to light up the way, bringing me closer to her. I could smell her sent and all I did was dream...

No comments:

Welcome to my madness..

Thanks for coming; here you will find a collection of things I randomly come up with. Most of them are a way to vent out how I feel, others are just random stuff my mind comes up with. I like to write short stories on my spare time, hopefully I'll get to post some here too :) So please keep coming back, I post things every now and then and some times more often than others. Again thanks for coming and hope you enjoy what you see, and please feel free to comment!!! :)